Weddings are a ball, aren’t they? Especially if the wedding is yours.
From the memories made to the commitment that was solidified, weddings are a hotspot for photo opportunities. And if you had a photo booth set up at your wedding or even just a great backdrop for guests to take photo opportunities, you probably have a small pile of adorable photo booth pictures with nowhere to go.
We found five super adorable ideas and do it yourself projects to proudly display those tender (or hilariously awkward) photo booth pictures.
Check out these great DIY ideas for photo booth pictures.
Five Super Cute Ideas For Your Wedding Photo Booth Pictures
These ideas aren’t just a lot of fun to try out, but they’re also ridiculously easy to do as well.
5. Make A Giant Photo Booth Pictures Poster
How cool would it be to have a large poster hanging in your home featuring dozens of photo booth pictures? It would be like having a huge art piece to proudly display to your guests.
Not only that, but imagine walking past your masterpiece every day, each time noticing a particular frame you didn’t appreciate before.
Making a big photo booth pictures poster is pretty easy to do, as well.
To make a giant photo booth poster, you will need:
- A gluestick
- Measuring tape or a yardstick
- Mounting board
- A simple poster frame
- Start by organizing all of your photo booth pictures in even sections or in whatever shape you would like.
- Measure the shape of the entire piece so you know what size mounting board you will need to fit them all.
- After purchasing the mounting board and matching frame, organize the photo booth pictures on the board itself. Trim the borders of your photos if desired.
- Start gluing! If necessary, you can find archival setting spray to varnish the entire piece to secure it more. Just make sure it is ink and photo safe.
- Place the mounting board into the frame, and you’re done!
If you want to make a photo booth strip-style poster out of Instagram photos or photos you’ve saved on your computer, try using Photoshop to crop them into place and print them out with a high-quality printer and cardstock paper.
4. Create A Photo Strip Book
If you have a hefty pile of photo booth pictures from a specific event (like your wedding) why not create a super cute photo strip book?
Think of it as a minimalist, unique photo album that takes up a significantly small amount of space. If you make a particularly aesthetically pleasing one, they also make pretty awesome decor that will attract idle hands of guests.
To make a photo strip book, you will need:
- A hole punch
- Cardstock with the design of your choice
- Embellishments such as stickers, stick-on gems, markers, etc.
- First, you’ll need to measure the size of your front and back covers. You can use a ruler to do this, or you can outline one of your photo strips on the non-printed side of your cardstock.
- Cut out the covers, and arrange the photos inside.
- With the hole punch, punch a hole through one corner of your stack of cardstock and photo strips.
- Insert the eyelet into the hole and clip to secure.
- Embellish the covers with items of your choice, and you’re done!
3. A Simple Framed Minimalist Photo Booth Strip Masterpiece
Want to go the easy route? Try simply mounting and framing your photo strips!
This is a great way to make tasteful decor out of your photo booth pictures. All you need is a high-quality frame, mounting board, maybe some glue, and the photo strips in question.
We suggest trying a white board with a white frame to really make those tiny images pop.
2. Make A Scrapbook With Photo Booth Pictures
What better way to use your photo booth pictures than to create an awesome and memorable scrapbook album? You could use the steps in this DIY project to embellish a bullet journal, diary, or photo album cover as well if desired.
The possibilities are endless, and it’s a great way to use your photo booth pictures as part of its own little art piece.
Making one these bad boys is quite a creative and fun experience.
To make a photo booth picture scrapbook, you will need:
A scrapbook, journal, or any book of your choice
- Washi tape
- Stamps with ink
- Stickers or gems
- Colorful pens and markers
- Colored pencils
- Printed or colorful cardstock
- A gluestick
- Stick-on letters or numbers
Go to town! There’s really no wrong or right way to do this one.
It may be helpful to outline or draw what you want your scrapbook to look like and where the placement for your photo booth pictures should go. This way, you won’t run into any unforeseen design mistakes.
1. Photo Booth Greeting Cards For Special Events, Birthdays, And Holidays
This unique photo booth pictures idea will warm somebody’s heart– especially if your photo booth picture is one of a kind!
Got a bunch of wedding photo booth pictures? Make some thank you cards for your most beloved guests.
What about all of those photo booth shots of you and your best friend? Put together an unforgettable birthday card for them.
To start this adorable photo booth greeting card project, you will need:
- Photo corners
Start by placing your photobooth photo on the unprinted side of card stock. Determine how much space you want around your photo and at the bottom.
Get your measurements, and double it. Cut out the measured rectangle.
Put the photo corners onto the photo strip.
Fold the cardstock in half. On the front printed side, attach the photo strip to the paper. Make sure you’re using stronger glue for this one so it’ll last longer.
Embellish the front of the card with whatever you’d like.
Write a sweet message and sign the inside of your card.
How was our article on wedding photo booth pictures? Tell us what you think, along with your own ideas, in the comments below!